The CPS standard application route is for individuals who have met the education, training and work experience requirements BEFORE applying for certification. Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
CPS Standard Application Documents
Applying for certification is a multi-step process that requires you to submit information and supporting documentation directly to the FCB and to request documentation from other individuals, which they will need to submit directly to the FCB on your behalf.
Please carefully review all the credential documents before applying for certification.
Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
- For information regarding the IC&RC PS Exam, download and review the IC&RC Prevention Specialist (PS) Exam Candidate Guide.
- For additional information regarding IC&RC ADC Exam Study Materials, please review the IC&RC Exam Study Materials webpage.
How to Apply
- Create an online account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from the online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee. (unless under scholarship or contractual payment).
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- Register for the exam and pay associated fees.
- Pass the exam.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- The credential is awarded after all requirements have been submitted and approved.