The CTTS credential is for people who provide evidence-based interventions for people with tobacco dependence.
The CTTS designates competency in the domains of Health Education; Assessment and Referral; Treatment Planning and Counseling; and Professional Responsibilities.
CTTS applicants must hold a high school diploma, general equivalency degree or higher. Work experience requirements vary depending on the applicant’s level of formal education.
CTTS Application Documents
Applying for certification is a multi-step process that requires you to submit information and supporting documentation directly to the FCB and to request documentation from other individuals, which they will need to submit directly to the FCB on your behalf.
Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
- CTTS Personal Attestation Form
- CTTS Work Experience Verification Form
- CTTS Professional Recommendation for Certification Form
- CTTS Training Verification Form
- Coming Soon!
- Coming Soon!
How to Apply
- If you don’t already have one, create an online account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from your online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee.
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- The credential is awarded after all requirements have been submitted and approved.