The CBHCM standard application route is for individuals who have met the education, training and work experience requirements BEFORE applying for certification. Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
CBHCM Standard Application Documents
Applying for certification is a multi-step process that requires you to submit information and supporting documentation directly to the FCB and to request documentation from other individuals, which they will need to submit directly to the FCB on your behalf.
Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
- CBHCM On-the-Job Supervision Verification Form
- CBHCM Work Experience Verification Form
- CBHCM Professional Recommendation for Certification Form
- CBHCM Training Verification Form
- CBHCM Single-Source Training Verification Form – only to be used if training is received from a FCB approved provider who offered the full 50 hours in one certification.
How to Apply
- If you don’t already have one, create an online account. Watch the “How To” for assistance creating your account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from your online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee.
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- During the grandparenting period, the requirement for the certification exam is waived.
- The credential is awarded after all requirements have been submitted and approved.