Individuals that have completed the provisional process and the 500 hours of work or volunteer experience requirement may submit upgrade documents to earn full certification.
CPS Upgrade Documents
- CPS Provisional Upgrade On-the-Job Supervision Verification Form
- CPS Provisional Upgrade Work Experience Verification Form
- CPS Provisional Upgrade Professional Recommendation for Certification Form
How To Apply
- If you don’t already have one, create an online account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from your online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee.
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- The credential is awarded after all requirements have been submitted and approved.