The MCAP standard application route is for all applicants who are not licensed.
MCAP Standard Application Documents
Applying for certification is a multi-step process that requires you to submit information and supporting documentation directly to the FCB and to request documentation from other individuals, which they will need to submit directly to the FCB on your behalf.
Please carefully review all the credential documents before applying for certification.
Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification. Beginning July 1, 2023, a change in standards goes into effect for all MCAP applications – all work experience and related supervision hours must be acquired post award of the related master’s degree.
- MCAP On-the-Job Supervision Verification Form
- MCAP Work Experience Verification Form
- MCAP Professional Recommendation for Certification Form
- MCAP Training Verification Form
- MCAP Training Self-Assessment and Test Preparation Guide
- The FCB offers study guides available for purchase on our Products page.
How to Apply
- If you don’t already have one, create an online account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from your online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee.
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- The credential is awarded after all requirements have been submitted and approved.