The CRPS standard application route is for individuals who have met the education, training and work experience requirements BEFORE applying for certification. Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
CRPS Scholarship Program for 2021-2022 is Now Open
The scholarship program granted through the Florida Department of Children and Families, Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health is open from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022. This scholarship can be used for applications, exams, renewals and reinstatements. A new Scholarship Application form is now available (October 2021) that is enabled for typing information directly into. Please read the Instructions for completing the Scholarship Application Form before beginning to use it.
Instructions for Completing Scholarship Application Form
Please note the scholarship application is not the same as applying for the credential. If your scholarship is approved, you must apply for the credential online through your FCB account.
CRPS Standard Application Documents
Applying for certification is a multi-step process that requires you to submit information and supporting documentation directly to the FCB and to request documentation from other individuals, which they will need to submit directly to the FCB on your behalf.
Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
- CRPS On-the-Job Supervision Verification Form
- CRPS Work Experience Verification Form
- CRPS Professional Recommendation for Certification Form
- CRPS Training Verification Form
How to Apply
- Create an online account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from the online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee. (unless under scholarship or contractual payment).
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- Register for the exam and pay associated fees.
- Pass the exam.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- The credential is awarded after all requirements have been submitted and approved.