The CRPS standard application route is for individuals who have met the education, training and work experience requirements BEFORE applying for certification. Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
CRPS Scholarship is Available Effective 7/1/2020
The scholarship program granted through the Florida Department of Children and Families, Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health is available for applications, exams, renewals and reinstatements. Funds for the contract beginning July 1, 2020 will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis and based on financial need.
Please note the scholarship application is not the same as applying for the credential. The credential must be applied for online through your FCB account.
Please complete and submit the CRPS or CRSS Scholarship Application for consideration.
CRPS Standard Application Documents
Applying for certification is a multi-step process that requires you to submit information and supporting documentation directly to the FCB and to request documentation from other individuals, which they will need to submit directly to the FCB on your behalf.
Please carefully review all of the credential documents before applying for certification.
- CRPS On-the-Job Supervision Verification Form
- CRPS Work Experience Verification Form
- CRPS Professional Recommendation for Certification Form
- CRPS Training Verification Form
How to Apply
- Create an online account. Watch the “How To” for assistance creating your account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from the online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee. (unless under scholarship or contractual payment).
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- Register for the exam and pay associated fees.
- Pass the exam.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- Applicants will not be approved to test until all components of the certification application have been approved.
- The credential is awarded after a passing score is earned on the exam.