The standard application route is for applicants who have met all of the required formal education, training, work experience and on-the-job supervision requirements established for a credential at the time of application.
Most FCB credentials follow the standard application route, which includes these steps:
- If you don’t already have one, create an online account.
- Create an electronic application for certification (from your online account).
- Complete all required fields of information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the certification fee.
- Provide mandatory forms to eligible people to complete and submit to FCB on your behalf.
- When the application fee is paid, the FCB assigns the record to a dedicated Certification Specialist, who will serve as the single point of contact for applicants throughout the certification process.
- The credential is awarded after all requirements have been submitted and approved.
Click the button below to view a list of all credentials (standard and/or provisional) offered by the FCB.